Friday 1 January 2016

Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt.

The Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt popped up on my reading list somehow and looked fun!  Most of the people I follow on here I have found through my cousin Ann so suspect that is how I found it.

These are my finds so far...


2) Tinsel. 

 Spud was helping me find the things on the scavenger hunt.


4) A Star.

  Well, star cookie cutters... but I love them! A much appreciated gift from my lovely friends, The Pratchetts in Oxford.


                                                         5) A Snowman

.... or... snow family.  I feel I may be playing fast and loose with the titles again.  This came home from nursery at the end of term.


6) A tree that has lost all its leaves.

  Four generations of my family have climbed this tree.  Its a good tree.


7. Berries or Nuts.

  Well,  these would be berries which Spud and I found in the garden.



12) A Fancy Button.

  Well it's not massively fancy I'll grant you that, but it is pink and in the shape of a flower.  That makes it pretty fancy compared to the buttons on most of my clothes. This came off a painting of a gingerbread man that Spike brought home from nursery.


18) An arrow

 On the weather vane in our garden. Nice view of Cwmbran in the background.


20. Cutlery.


 Yep.


21) Your Own Handwriting

My to-do list this year.


That's nine out of Twenty one photo's to get done, so not a bad start!

No comments:

Post a Comment